Sports Facility Reports, Volume 9 (Summer 2008)
Volume 9 (Summer 2008)
- Professional Sports Facilities: The Costs, the Public, the Benefits and the Law of the Deal.
The following presentation was initially presented by NSLI Associate Director, Professor Paul Anderson during the Seminar in Economics - The Economics of Sports course at the Marquette University College of Business Administration, on August 4, 2008. It is provided as a service to our readers. Questions related to the presentation can be directed to Prof. Anderson by email. Download the presentation.
- ARTICLE: Resurgence of the NHL
The following reports were compiled from information found on team and league websites, news sources available on LEXIS/NEXIS, Westlaw, and general webbased metasearches, and other general research. Each report is intended to provide information on facility and team financing for teams within the various sports and leagues covered.
- Major League Baseball (appendix 1)
- National Basketball Association (appendix 2)
- National Football League (appendix 3)
- National Hockey League (appendix 4)
- Soccer (appendix 5)
- Motorsports (appendix 6)
- Professor Matthew J. Mitten, NSLI Director
- Professor Paul M. Anderson, Editor & Designer, NSLI Associate Director
- Contributors to Volume 9: NSLI Research Assistants Jessica Baranko (L'10), Kristen Knauf (L'10), Sean Light (L'09), Alex Porteshawver (L'10), Will Pridemore (L'09), Jessica Schaak (L'09), and Nick Walls (L'10).