LL.M. in Sports Law

Sports Law Faculty

The Law School has an outstanding sports law faculty whose members collectively have many years of sports law teaching and sports industry experience. They have produced several sports law books, articles, and other publications. The sports law faculty consists of the following professors: Professor Matthew J. Mitten, the Exective Director of the National Sports Law Institute; Adjunct Professor Paul M. Anderson, the Director of the National Sports Law Institute; Adjunct Professor Martin J. Greenberg, Law Offices of Martin J. Greenberg; Adjunct Professor Mary K. Braza, Partner and Chair, Sports Industry Team, Foley & Lardner LLP; Adjunct Professor James McKeown, Partner, Chair, Antitrust Practice Group, Foley & Lardner LLP.